A Founding Diplomate of the American College of Family Trial Lawyers, Stephen Kolodny has been admitted to the California State Bar, U.S. Federal Courts, and the U.S. Supreme Court. The California attorney specializes in high-profile divorce cases involving high assets, custody issues, and a high level of conflict. As a Founding Partner of Kolodny & Anteau in Beverly Hills, Stephen Kolodny maintains certification with the California Board of Legal Specialization as a Family Law Specialist. Recognized as one of the Top 10 Divorce Lawyers in the nation by Town & Country magazine, Stephen Kolodny garnered numerous listings in Best Lawyers in America. Additionally, Super Lawyers named Stephen Kolodny a Top 10 Southern California Super Lawyer. The California Bar Journal recognized the high-profile trial attorney as the best family law litigator in the state. The Boston University School of Law bestowed the Silver Shingle for Distinguished Professional Service on Stephen Kolodny in 2003, and in 2009, he received the Spencer Brandeis Award for his outstanding contributions to the family law practice. Stephen Kolodny received a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Boston University and a Juris Doctor from Boston University School of Law. Since 1989, Stephen Kolodny has served as an Adjunct Professor for the American Bar Association’s Family Law Trial Advocacy Institute at the University of Houston. One of only 12 family lawyers in the nation to enjoy this honor, Stephen Kolodny previously co-chaired the program. An active member of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) and the International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (IAML), Stephen Kolodny has presented lectures on trial strategy, evidence, matrimonial custody, and other legal topics to AAML, IAML, the American Bar Association, and numerous additional bar associations. Lecture titles have included Comparative Cross-Examination Techniques, How to Present and Defend Family Law Contempts, and How to Preserve and Attack Judgments.
- RT @garciagrancha: Baloncesto en la nieve: Tony Parker organiza un partido en un glaciar suizo acb.com/redaccion.php?… vía @ACBCOM 6 months ago
- RT @withitinBC: When you change your tune according to the room its time to #DropOutHillary https://t.co/WUtAVRnkHO 6 months ago
- RT @Warcraft: Who has answered Illidan's call and charged into Mardum? https://t.co/6ZmlrNplqT 6 months ago
- RT @ForsenSC2: Doing a @G2A_com giveaway. (10x 20euro) retweet to have a chance 6 months ago
- RT @brunodiferrari: I entered the @TeamRazer and @HyperX giveaway for signed Razer gear and HyperX loot rafl-fb-tab-app.s3.amazonaws.com/20805676255852… 6 months ago